Walk into Luxury’s 4 day small group walk at Pumphouse Point takes in the best walking in the southern end of Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park and Mount Field. Stay at boutique wilderness lodge, Pumphouse Point, known for its unique architecture and dramatic setting. Visit Russell Falls and hike the Western side of Mount Field National Park to alpine lakes and tarns, before arriving at Lake St Clair. Over the next few days your local guide will show you the best day hikes around Lake St Clair with the chance to experience Lake St Clair from the water and a distillery visit to finish.
4 Day Lake St Clair Walk
3 nights from $3,150* per person, twin share
- 3 nights at Pumphouse Point staying in a Pumphouse Room overlooking Lake St Clair
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, dinner & trail provisions
- In-room Larder with local cheeses and provisions at Pumphouse Point
- Three course share-style dinners each evening with a selection of Tasmanian wines included (an honesty bar system applies throughout the lodge buildings/lounges for additional wine/beverage purchases)
- 4 days with a local Tasmania Guide discovering Lake St Clair & Mount Field National Parks
- Derwent Valley Distillery visit
- Complimentary activities at Lake St Clair including e-bikes & row boats
- National Park passes & all entry and tasting fees
- All track transfers & boat transfer on Lake St Clair
- Return ground transfers from Hobart to Lake St Clair
*Prices are per person, based on twin share in Australian Dollars, for departures from 17 December 2021 to 29 April 2022. Prices for single occupancy available, please contact your advisor for quote. Pricing is correct as of 6 October 2021 and is subject to availability. Not combinable with any other offer and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change. Valid for sale until 31 January 2022. For full terms & conditions, contact your MTA Travel Advisor.