Avalon’s 15 Day Magnificent Europe. From Amsterdam to Budapest, and in many exciting stops along the way, you’ll be immersed in the culture of Central Europe in a unique way on this timeless river cruise vacation. Amsterdam is Holland’s lively capital – both historical and modern. This colorful city is loved for its vibrant mix of sophisticated architecture and classic squares and canals. See the treasures of this 700-year-old city from a unique perspective on a canal cruise along the elegant grachten. On to Germany for a guided city walk in Cologne – the stunning 2,000-year-old city known for its gothic architecture. Sail through the dramatic Rhine Gorge, offering the most beautiful view of the Rhine River, and stop in the charming wine town of Rüdesheim.Enjoy guided sightseeing in Würzburg, Volkach, Bamberg, Nuremberg, and Regensburg, and sail the Main Danube Canal which connects the Main and Danube Rivers. Your first stop in Austria is the lovely town of Melk. Visit its magnificent Benedictine Abbey, then sail through the picturesque Wachau Valley. Your local experts will also introduce you to two capital cities: Vienna, Austria, also known as “The City of Music” for inspiring the creative genius of Mozart, Beethoven, and Strauss; and lively Budapest, Hungary, with its unique energy and countless must-see sites. This truly is a magnificent European river cruise to remember!
Avalon Waterways – Magnificent Europe 15 day River Cruise
From $7,307 per person, twin share* | Save up to $8,000 per couple
Save up to $8,000 per couple
Price is per person, twin share:
- 15 days/14 nights Amsterdam to Budapest Spacious outside deluxe accommodations with enhanced soundproofing and Avalon’s exclusive Comfort Collection Beds for a great night’s sleep.
- Large private bathroom featuring full shower with glass door, hairdryer & premium L’Occitane bath products.
- Complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast; wine, beer, or soft drinks with lunch and dinner are included daily on board your vessel.
- Included sightseeing with headsets and expert local guides.
- Complimentary bicycles available for use on shore.
- Onboard local entertainment. Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the ship.
- A professional Cruise Director who delivers educational commentary as you travel through interesting landscapes, and who assists with requests and additional excursions.
- An Avalon Adventure Host available as your guide for fitness activities and active excursions. Friendly, English-speaking staff who deliver consummate personal service throughout your journey.
- Gratuities to Cruise Director, Crew, Local Guides & Excursion Drivers are included on Avalon portion only.
Personalise your onboard and onshore experiences by choosing from a variety of included or optional excursions, visits & activities
From price based on 17 october departure. Other dates available 5 & 24 May, 2024
Ask your MTA adviosr about other great savings: Magnificent Rivers of Europe on 9 May, 4 Jun and 3 October 2024 departures
*Pricing is per person (pp), twin share, based Category E departing, 17 October 2024 departure, is correct at time of printing, is dependent on availability and will be confirmed at time of reservation. Globus from prices are based on select departures, seasonal surcharges may apply. The save up to $8,000 per couple is applicable on our Magnificent Europe (cruise code: WAB) on 5 May, 24 May and 17 Oct 2024 departures. It is also applicable on Magnificent Rivers of Europe (cruise code: WBA) on 9 May, 4 Jun and 3 October 2024 departures. Offers can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice. Additional restrictions apply, visit www.globus.com.au or ask you MTA Advisor for full terms.