Welcome to the wine capital of Australia, the Barossa Valley. Discover this beautiful region filled with picturesque clusters of villages, rolling hills, stone churches, and vineyards. Savour the flavours of seasonal produce along with traditional meats & bread abound at the local Farmer’s Market, specialist providores, and on the tables of the Barossa.
Barossa Valley – Hills, Valleys & Vines
Private tour for 2 guests – 3 nights and tours from $3,800 per person
- Arrival Transfer from Adelaide Airport to EOS by SkyCity
- 1 Night accommodation at EOS by SkyCity in a Riverview Room including breakfast
- 2 night stay in JHA Stone Cellar at Hutton Vale Farm (Sole Use)
- Breakfast provisions both mornings, lunch each day & dinner provisions on day 2
- Private air-conditioned vehicle Full Day touring to the Barossa Valley inc lunch, visits to wineries & tasting your birth year vintage of Seppeltsfield’s famous Tawny Port on Day 2
- A tour of Hutton Vale Farm including lunch at the property on Day 3
- Full Day Touring from the Barossa Valley to the Adelaide Hills including lunch & visits to wineries on Day 4
- All entry fees and wine tastings
- Transfer to Adelaide airport
Prices are per person on group size of 2, based on twin or double share in Australian Dollars and for travel ex Adelaide from 11 April – 30 November 2021 (blackouts on special dates apply). Prices vary depending on the number of guests in your group. For alternative group size and travel dates, contact your advisor for a quote. Not combinable with any other offer and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change and can be withdrawn at anytime. Valid for sale until 30 June 2021. For full terms & conditions, contact your MTA Travel Advisor.