3 nights & all meals from $3,600 per person, share twin
- 3 nights accommodation in a King bedroom with ensuite at Bullo River Station.
- All meals, refreshments and beverages (including wine, beer and spirits).
- Short scenic helicopter experience (approx. 9 min per adult, subject to flying conditions).
- All cattle station related activities. These are any activities carried out on a daily or weekly basis where guests can accompany the station workers.
- Mustering activities, subject to seasonality, fishing, including guide, gear and boat, horse riding, including guide and gear.
- Guided tours of rock art, gorges and water holes, 4WD activities around the property.
- Customised enthusiast trips including bird watching, hiking, art & photography locations.
Prices are per person, based on twin share in Australian Dollars, for travel between 1 April – 31 August 2021. Pricing is correct as at 17 September 2020 and is subject to availability. Not combinable with any other offer and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change. Valid for sale until 28 February 2021. For full terms & conditions, contact your MTA Travel Advisor.