Every year, Australia’s capital welcomes spring with a month-long festival attracting visitors to view the sea of flowers on display alongside Lake Burley Griffin. As well as visiting Floriade on this great little 7 day tour, you’ll also experience the Last Post Ceremony at the Australian War Memorial, explore life in miniature at Cockington Green and enjoy the tastes of a local winery and chocolatier.
From $3,607 per person | 6 nights tour staying in a private room | Sightseeing | Private transfers
- 6 nights quality accommodation in a private single room
- 6 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch & 5 Dinners
- Sightseeing tours and transfers by private vehicle
- Tour Host – travels with group from Canberra
- Australian War Memorial
- Last Post Ceremony
- Cockington Green Gardens
- Royal Australian Mint
- Parliament House
- Robyn Rowe Chocolates
- Murrumbateman Winery
- Museum of Australian Democracy
- Tulip Top Gardens
- Price is per person, based on single occupancy for travel departing Canberra on 14 September 2021 and is subject to availability. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currencies change. Solo Connections is constantly striving to improve their itineraries and inclusions. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond their control make changes necessary, they reserve the right at any time to vary itineraries and to substitute inclusions of equal value. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change and can be withdrawn at any time. Valid for sale until 30 April 2021. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.