Where the rainforest meets the sea and the most northern tip of Australia’s mainland meets a scattering of islands rich in history, culture and natural beauty, our Cape York and Torres Strait Explorer is a journey of soft adventure into Australia’s last frontier via 4WD.
Cape York & Torres Straight Explorer
8 nights & touring $10,495 pp twin share
- Arrival airport transfer in Cairns
- 8 nights accommodation (night 1 at Thala Beach Nature Reserve Resort or similar, night 2 at Sovereign Resort or similar, night 3 Lotusbird Lodge or similar, night 4 Heritage Resort or similar, night 5 Merluna Station or similar, night 6 & 7 Roko Island Glamping or similar, night 8 Cape York Lodge or similar.
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Services of a local expert guide
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinerary
- National Park fees
- Private transportation
- Local taxes and levies
*Price is per person, based on twin share for travel departing 4th – 12th June 2022 or 3rd – 11th September 2022. Private tours can be organised on request. Package is subject to change and availability. Pricing is subject to change at anytime until full payment has been received. Crooked Compass will require a minimum of 4 adults to depart. Flights and car hire are not included. A non-refundable deposit of $1000 AUD per person is required to secure your place. Final payment is due no later than 60 days prior to departure. Travel insurance is mandatory for travelling with Crooked Compass. Valid for new bookings only, not combinable with any other offer. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.