- Visit the Chan Chan Archaeological complex, the largest mud city of the Americas and the most important city of the Chimu culture.
- Explore an ancestral fisherman’s cove, where it is possible to watch old reed boats known as ‘Caballitos de Totora’, with which the local population maintains its thousand-year-old tradition of artisan fishing
- Enjoy a surfing lesson at Huanchaco
- Explore El Brujo, home to the mystery of the ornately tattooed 1,600-year-old mummy.
- Embrace a unique Shaman experience in a remote village.
- Discover Kuelap, a majestic architectural site built by the Chachapoyas