Relax & enjoy wonderful food, wine and natural attractions on this three-day Margaret River Tour from Perth. Boasting the ultimate itinerary, perfect for a first time visitor looking to experience the region’s finest attractions including wineries, galleries, breweries, local produce, forests, caves and lighthouses – with the knowledge of local expert and award winning guide Neil McLeod.
Margaret River 3 Day Escape
2 nights & tours from $1,100* per person, twin share
- Three days of touring, including a full day Winery & Brewery Tour
- 2 nights’, 4 star accommodation
- 2 x Breakfasts, 3 x lunches
- Pick up and drop off from Perth
- Entry to Bunbury Featured Wood Gallery & Museum
- Entry fee onto the Busselton Jetty
- Mammoth Cave Tour
- Entry into the grounds and tour of Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Wildflowers in season (August – October)
*Price is per person, based on twin share studio apartment for travel departing between 1 August 2021 – 16 December 2021 blackout dates may apply. Other dates available at a surcharge. Package is subject to change and availability. McLeod’s Tours reserves the right to make subtle changes to tour itineraries. Upgrade to apartments available on request. Minimum of 2 passengers to depart, maximum 16 passengers. Flights and car hire are not included. Valid for new bookings only, not combinable with any other offer. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.