Cruising along the sun-dappled waterways of France is slow travel at its finest. This is the experience with Les Bateaux Belmond, see the beauty of the Rhône Valley, while a private crew, chef and guide take care of every need.
Napoleon: Tain L’Hermitage to Avignon
Les Bateaux Belmond from AUD$13,750* per person, double cabin
- Recline on the largest barge of the fleet, Napolean – all cabins feature ensuite bathroom
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Enjoy a cruise that’s tailored to your interests – wine tasting, hot air ballooning, hidden trails – anything is possible
- Each meal is prepared by onboard chefs who source artisanal fare from markets en route.
- Table d’hote meals and complimentary beverages
- All excursions including use of the onboard bicycles
- Private guide
- Return transfer from Paris
- Based on Apr 2024 travel – other dates available but the price may differ.
Based 21 Apr 2024 departure date EUR8,430pp converted at todays rate. Subject to change due to currency fluctuations. Private charters are available, this price is based on a double cabin only. New dates are being released regularly – due to the popularity of this product you may need to register your interest and wait for a date to become available.