The National Cherry Festival is on the first weekend of December, traditionally at the height of the cherry-picking season. This iconic regional produce event showcases the famous Cherry which has been part of the landscape around Young for over 150 years. Following the festival head to the Hunter Valley for the famous Hunter Valley Christmas Lights Spectacular!
National Cherry Festival & Hunter Valley Christmas Lights Spectacular
8 day fully escorted tour for over 50s includes most meals and a beverage package
- Opulent ‘Diamond Class’ coach ex Brisbane
- 1 night South West Rocks
- Port Macquarie
- 2 nights Hunter Valley
- Guided tour of Tocal Homestead
- Guided tour of Maitland Gaol
- Hunter Valley Gardens and Christmas Lights Spectacular with dinner
- Hunter Valley Gardens by day visit
- Bathurst, Mt Panorama Circuit
- 2 nights Cowra
- National Cherry Festival at Young with markets, competitions and street parade
- Poppa’s Fudge and Jam Factory
- Guided Zoofari tour at Western Plains Zoo, Dubbo
- 1 night Dubbo
- 1 night Goondiwindi
- Goondiwindi Cotton house visit
- Guided tour and lunch at Abbey Boutique Hotel ex convent, Warwick
- 21 meals
- ‘Diamond Class’ tours include a beverage package each evening with dinner (standard beer, wine, spirits and soft drink capped to a bar tab not unlimited).
*Offer is valid between 1 June 2021 – 30 June 2021 on selected North Island group tour to New Zealand, flight-inclusive tour price. Also, not in conjunction with any offer other than Loyalty Discount. Prices quoted are based on current Economy Class wholesale fare by Qantas Airlines at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel, subject to capacity of tour and desired booking class. Price is based on twin-share with single supplements applying. New bookings only. Flights are from SYD, MEL and BNE based on the airline’s operating services. Due to airline schedules, a domestic connection within Australia to international flights, or extra nights’ accommodation may be required and is at an additional expense. For full terms and conditions, contact your MTA Travel Expert.