Explore Sicily and Malta – two island paradises nestled amongst the deep blue waves of the Mediterranean. Discover how ancient traditions blend into modern society as you travel along timeless Italian and Maltese towns.
Old World Sicily & Malta 14 Day Tour
From $6,549 per person, twin share couple double share
- 13 night’s accommodation including 6 Handpicked Accommodations
- 13 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- 4 Choice on Tour Options
- Spend three nights in Taormina (UNESCO) and explore its iconic Greek theatre
- Pass by Baroque architecture and wrought iron balconies on a winding walking tour of Ragusa (UNESCO)
- Immerse yourself in ancient history during a visit to the Valley of the Temples (UNESCO)
- Ascend the sides of Mount Etna (UNESCO) on off-road vehicles
- Soak up the island ambiance of Malta with a 4-night stay
- Delve into the belly of Palermo on a walking food tour of the historical centre
- Taste award-winning olive oil and learn about the Slow Food movement at a local farm
- Delve into the history of Marsala wine during a visit to a local cellar
- Explore the flavours of Maltese cuisine during a family-style tasting dinner
*Prices are per person, based on twin share in AUD. Tour departs from Palmero, Sicily and ends in Malta. Departures dates 9 April – 22 April 2024, 8 May – 21 May 2024, 13 May – 26 May 2024 and 16 May – 29 May 2024. Not combinable with any other offer and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change. Valid for sale until 30 November 2023. For full terms & conditions, contact your MTA Travel Advisor.