From Broome to Darwin, embark for an 11-day expedition cruise. In one of the most picturesque parts of the region, the Hunter River, you will see wild mangrove forests where saltwater crocodiles live along with many species of birds. The highpoint of this cruise will undoubtedly be the discovery of the King George River and the majestic Twin Falls, the highest falls in Western Australia. You will also visit Collier Bay, where you will be able to admire the Montgomery Reef, home to vast expanses of lagoons and immense coral reefs.
The Boomerangs at Johanna – 3 night escape
3 nights in an architecturally designed cottage with complimentary sparkling wine on arrival from $1,380 per cottage twin share.
- 3 nights accommodation in a Tree Frog, Blue Wren or Possum Cottage, twin share
- Selection of teas & coffee, longlife milk, quality breakfast muesli, Aussie Timtams & a wide selection of basic cooking condiments
- From the orchard, fresh, organic fruit & vegetables in season
- Firewood in woodbox inside the cottage
- Complimentary sparkling wine on arrival
*Prices are per cottage based on twin share in Australian Dollars. For travel in Off Peak Season from 1 April – 14 April, 18 April – 29 October, 3 November – 23 December 2022 & 11 January – 31 March 2023. Peak Season travel dates available, contact your MTA Travel advisor for details. Minimum 2 night stayed required and minimum 3 night required for Peak Season. Not combinable with any other offer and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Whilst all information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change. Valid for sale until 30 March 2023. For full terms & conditions,contact your MTA Travel Advisor.