Singapore Airlines is delighted to announce the commencement of its newest class of travel, Premium Economy Class.
The new cabin will be opened for sales today, 03 February 2015. From 9 August 2015, customers travelling on select flights from Singapore to Sydney will be the first to experience the new cabin class, served by the Airline’s Airbus A380s and Boeing 777-300ERs, in addition to the future fleet of Airbus A350s. In the latter part of 2015 and early 2016, Premium Economy Class will be made progressively available to other destinations including Beijing, Delhi, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, London, Mumbai, New York, Shanghai, Tokyo and Zurich.
Premium Economy Class will offer customers a seamless travel experience whether travelling for business or pleasure, enjoying more personal space, more service and more convenience.
Key features include:
• Seat width ranging between 18.5 and 19.5 inches offering an eight-inch recline for more ease and comfort.
• A sleek 13.3-inch full HD in-flight entertainment monitor, the largest in its class.
• Individual in-seat power supply, two USB ports, personal in-seat reading light, cocktail table, as well as additional stowage space for personal items.
• A more extensive range of food and beverage offerings, including the option to select from the Premium Economy Book the Cook service featuring popular dishes, from April 2015.
• A baggage allowance of 35kg, priority check-in and baggage handling.
• KrisFlyer members will receive 10% more miles when they fly in Premium Economy Class.
For further information or to experience this exciting new product, contact your MTA Travel expert today!